Would you like to contribute an article to Adventures in Qlik?
We’re on the lookout for people of any Qlik abilities who are interested in writing a blog post. This could be:
- Analysing some data you’re interested in. E.g:
- Anything you can think of…
- Sharing a cool visualisation you’ve come up with
- Sharing a technique or formula you think other people would find useful
- Tips on best practice
- Thoughts on Business Intelligence and how Qlik compares to other tools
We’re also after interviews and your success stories (good for your CV).
So if you want to share your advise and successes with the world please get in touch. See the Contact page for details.